There are a lot of different components to your swimming pool. Each part needs to be functioning properly to make sure your pool is good to go. Here are some of the main swimming pool parts that you need:
- Pool pumps. Pool pumps are one of the most important swimming pool parts. They keep your pool water clean and filtered. The pump itself has many different moving parts associated with it, including a motor, suction lines, and a filter. Each part needs to be functioning properly for the overall pump to work.
- Return jets. Your pool’s return jets work in tandem with your pool pump. Once the water has been filtered, the return jets push the clean, filtered water back into the pool.
- Skimmers help with filtering out debris. They capture all of the floating bugs, leaves, and other larger items and hold them in a bucket to be emptied easily.
- Main drain. The main drain is similar to the skimmers. It sits at the bottom of your pool to capture larger objects that have sunk down.
- Pool accessories. There are many different swimming pool parts that aren’t necessary to have but can really make a difference in enjoying your pool. For example, a pool heater is nice to have if you want to keep your swimming pool warmer than what it would naturally feel like.
Are you looking for replacement or additional swimming pool parts for your pool? Talk to our team here at Carolina Pool Builders, Inc. to find all the pool parts you’re missing.