A pool cover should be on your “must have” list. There are so many benefits of having a pool cover that you shouldn’t even consider leaving it uncovered.
Here are just the top 5 reasons why we recommend pool covers to all our clients.
1. Safety is the number one reason to get a pool cover. Our pool covers are sturdy, and when installed and used properly, they can prevent someone from falling in the water.
2. A pool cover also reduces the amount of debris from trees and your yard that makes it into the water. You’ll have much less cleaning to do if you keep your pool covered when it’s not being used.
3. Covers help regulate the water temperature better because the water won’t cool off as easily as it will if the pool is left uncovered.
4. You’ll have a lot less maintenance to do if you get a cover. You don’t have to clean it as much or re-fill it as much. A pool that is covered also requires less chemical treatment.
5. Pool covers are more energy efficient. You don’t have to spend as much on chemicals for your pool. You don’t have to spend as much re-filling your pool with water, and you don’t have to use as much energy to keep your pool heated if you cover it.
It is also critical that you consider the type of pool cover that you want to get. Although it is an investment, you want to make sure you’re getting something that will really offer you these benefits. You’ve already invested in a pool, and the right pool cover will help keep everything in great condition year-round.